ChannelOnline Releases Version 7.3 with Significant Updates to Purchase Order Processes and More
San Francisco, June 9, 2017 – ChannelOnline, the web-based
sales automation solution for VARs and solution providers, announced the release of version 7.3 on June 9, 2017. ChannelOnline 7.3 includes front-end
and back-end improvements and additions that provide customers an even greater range of capabilities.
1WorldSync ChannelOnline™ is 1WorldSync Content Solutions’ web-based sales management software that automates key business processes including quoting, procurement, and e-commerce store. With the ChannelOnline 7.3 release, updates were made in the areas of Purchase Orders, Favorites, and Salesforce integration, and included updates from some of their leading suppliers.
- UI Update and Improvements include new header fields, new document level custom fields, custom delivery methods, and new print template capability
- New methods to attach documents to POs
- Added activity log
- Handling fees and minimum order fees can be applied
- Utility for linking purchase order line items to sales order line items
- Added report types
- Advanced Favorites has been upgraded to allow for multiple company favorites to be assigned to single accounts
- My Favorites view includes a complete list with multi-select Add to Quote functionality
- Baseline integration functionality has been established for main CRM data synchronization
- Blue Star upgraded to Real-Time Pricing & Availability, enabling resellers to automatically see their inventory breakdown
- Synnex update included the added the capability for a purchaser to submit end user info when ordering license SKUs from Synnex using our purchasing module
- Tech Data has been updated to include visibility of volume pricing when available
These updates, along with several other improvements and additions, give users of ChannelOnline 7.3 a robust and dynamic tool for business automation. 1WorldSync ChannelOnline integrates with over 23 leading distributors and third-party service providers, is used by over 3,500 VARs and MSPs, and currently manages over $15 billion in quotes and orders every year. For more information about ChannelOnline and how it assists in businesses across North America, visit channelonline.com.