ChannelOnline Brings Steady Improvement and Added Features with Version 7.2
San Francisco, November 15, 2016 – ChannelOnline, the web-based sales automation solution for VARs and solution providers, announced the release of version 7.2 on November 4, 2016. ChannelOnline 7.2 includes front-end and back-end improvements and additions that provide customers an even greater range of capabilities.
CNET ChannelOnline™ is CNET Content Solutions’ web-based sales management software that automates key business processes including quoting, procurement, and e-commerce store. With the ChannelOnline 7.2 release, updates were made in the areas of Reporting & Dashboard, Documents, Pricing, and Suppliers & Partners.
Reporting & Dashboard
- Direct access to Account-specific reporting from the Account View page
- Sales reports provide more line-level details, profit and amount information
- RMA (return merchandise authorization) reports include Profit, Tax, Freight, and Handling Fee options
- New Proposal reports
- Dashboard has been updated with new Reporting components
- New methods for attaching different file types to sales documents
- Users can now include their business markup to a Supplier’s cost
Suppliers & Partners
- Synergy Associates has been added as a new supplier
- Updates were made to the Essendant (formerly Azerty) integration
- Updates were made to the ConnectWise integration
- Great American Financial Services has been added as a new leasing partner
These updates, along with several other improvements and additions, make ChannelOnline 7.2 the most robust and dynamic version yet. CNET ChannelOnline integrates with over 23 leading distributors and third-party service providers, is used by over 3,500 VARs and MSPs, and currently manages over $15 billion in quotes and orders every year. For more information about ChannelOnline and how it assists in businesses across North America, visit channelonline.com.
Existing customers, please contact ChannelOnline customer service at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to learn more about the new functionality. If you are a reseller interested in learning how ChannelOnline can help you run a more efficient and successful business, please contact a ChannelOnline representative at 877.276.5560 or CCSsales@CBSi.com.
# # #
1WorldSync Media Contact:
Debbie Andrews - Vice President, Products