ChannelOnline has teamed with PunchOut2Go to give customers a way to manage transactions between procurement buyers from any platform (Ariba, SciQuest, Coupa, SAP, etc.) and supplier e-commerce sites.
PunchOut2Go makes PunchOut & B2B commerce integrations easy, providing an adaptable gateway solution to integrate PunchOut-Catalog functionality into existing e-commerce applications plus plug-n-play solutions for popular e-commerce platforms. PunchOut2Go also offers buyer onboarding or transition support for their trading partners. PunchOut2Go’s end-to-end B2B automation is the future of business commerce.
The PunchOut2Go gateway is a punchout catalog gateway that suppliers are able to take advantage of, leverage & adapt. PO2Go connects the dots between buyers and suppliers and offers these services at an affordable price with NO transaction fees, quick deployment and complete flexibility.
Interested in learning more? Register below for a webinar on December 5th at 11AM PT to learn more about punchout solutions with Punchout2Go.
Meet your webinar hosts:
|ChannelOnline Regional Sales Manager
Andy has over 26 years channel experience focused on sales, marketing and business development. His specialty is helping VAR’s/MSP’s streamline their business workflow while creating new streams of revenue. Andy currently manages ChannelOnline customers in Western, Mountain, and Central United States in addition to all areas west of Ontario, Canada.
Brady Behrman is the CEO and founding partner of PunchOut2Go. Brady and his team help organizations of all sizes around the globe adapt to the ever-evolving, complex B2B Commerce & eProcurement technologies.
Frequently Asked Questions about the program:
- Can I see how it works before I purchase? , 01-Mar-2017 12:11 PM
- How do I sign up for the ChannelOnline/PunchOut2Go integration? , 01-Mar-2017 12:11 PM
- Is there any cost involved to integrate? , 01-Mar-2017 12:13 PM
- What is ChannelOnline's relationship with PunchOut2Go? , 01-Mar-2017 12:08 PM
- What resources are available to help me with the integration? , 01-Mar-2017 12:12 PM
- Who do I contact if I have an issue or need additional information? , 01-Mar-2017 12:09 PM