1-Day Advanced Sales Training - Connecticut
Tuesday - July 18, 2017
CNET ChannelOnline is proud to announce its upcoming ChannelOnline Interactive Training in Norwalk, CT.
Taking place on this one day comprehensive training event will cover important topics regarding the use and mastery of the ChannelOnline application. Lunch will be provided.
After the meeting, join us for appetizers and drinks! This is a great opportunity for you to unwind with a glass of wine and network with our team and other ChannelOnline users.
Space is limited, so register today. We look forward to seeing you there!
101 Merritt Corporate Park 7, Norwalk, CT 6851
|Individual:||$ 299 per seat|
|Group:||$ 250 per seat|
Advanced Quoting and Sales
- CRM: Account types, contacts, and settings
- Navigating the Organizer for Notes and Tasks
- Creating custom items and categories
- Products, services, and labor
- Custom templates and document delivery
- Quote vs Proposal
- Structuring lines on a quote, manual lines, breaks, headers, and subtotals
- Convert to cart VS electronic signature
- Using invoicing and RMAs
- Understanding document linking
- Contract suppliers and pricing
- Importing configs and HP Big Deals
- Line item editing
- Selling using bundles and product configurations
- From SO to PO, purchasing products from distribution
- StoreSite tips, components and usage
- Dashboards and reporting
- StoreSite layout and best practices
During your catered lunch break, a Datto representative will present about how Datto provides business continuity solutions to secure the essential business data for thousands of companies around the world.
Registration is closed
If you have any questions contact CCSEvents@CBSi.com for further information.