ChannelOnline 4.2 Release Supports Workflow, QuickBooks Integration, New Suppliers and More!
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. - November 18, 2005 CNET Channel is pleased to announce our latest version of ChannelOnline goes live today! The 4.2 release continues CNET Channel's ongoing efforts to make significant improvements to the core ChannelOnline product, as well as continuing to focus on delivering new service and functionality offerings that will meet customers' evolving needs.
Below are the key enhancements in ChannelOnline 4.2:
- Access Rights -- Ability to create customized access rights profiles to assign to SalesReps based on job function.
- Agilysys File Support -- Ability to activate Agilysys as a supported supplier in ChannelOnline. If customers don't have an account with Agilysys, email email@example.com to request information on becoming an Agilysys reseller.
- Bell Microproducts File Support -- Ability to activate Bell Micro as a supported supplier in ChannelOnline. If customers don't have an account with Bell Microproducts, click here to apply to be a Bell Microproducts reseller.
- Filter Cost Center -- Ability to filter cost center by contact so that your customers only see the cost centers specific to their account.
- Filter Delivery Methods -- Ability to filter delivery methods by customer account so that your customers only see the delivery methods specific to their account.
- ChannelOnlineConnect™ Designed for QuickBooks® -- New integration tool available for connectivity between ChannelOnline and QuickBooks. Includes integration support for customers, suppliers, documents and items. Additional subscription required.
Please contact your ChannelOnline sales representative at 877.276.5560 for more information about the 4.2 release, subscription details and fees.
# # #
CNET Channel Contact:
Scott Danish - Vice President, Global Marketing