Guest Author: Kari Cress, PunchOut2Go
The use of eProcurement systems within the business-to-business sales channel continues to expand as more companies seek to improve operational efficiencies and contain costs.
eProcurement systems give B2B buyers access to a web-based application (referred to as a PunchOut catalog) to browse supplier catalogs online, add items to a shopping cart, and submit the purchase requisition electronically through their procurement system.
This technology helps sourcing and procurement departments within buying organizations:
- leverage spend across the entire enterprise
- ensure pricing compliance to contracts
- eliminate rogue spending with non-preferred suppliers
- provide compliance with internal approval processes
Suppliers that embrace punchout technology, and make it easy for their buyers to do business with them, generate increased sales revenue, order accuracy, and higher customer retention, while lowering their costs to serve.
Join ChannelOnline and PunchOut2Go on March 2nd at 11AM PST to learn:
- How a PunchOut Catalog works
- How to easily integrate ChannelOnline with any eProcurement system
- How to quickly deploy and onboard customers
Register here for this free webinar.